Name: Shelly of thepeppymay.blogspot.com
Occupation: Student in Economics in Sorbonne, and fashion blogger.
Shelly writes “Sorry for my English, my native language is french…”
Outfit: Blazer, Bag, Heels: Zara - Sweater: Mango - Skirt: American Apparel - Sunnies: Burberry - Watch: Guess
I wear basic pieces. The zebra bag, the shoes’ details, and the burgundy skirt add a unique touch. This is to me an elegant style.
- Personal Style - I do not have a particular style, generally simple but very classy. I never wear with too many accessories. I always like to have the detail that changes everything, such as a lace piece, or flashy, or with animal prints! I love the colors, all kinds of printed, but the final look is still sober!
- According to you, the most fashionable place in the worldm is. Paris !
- Favorite Designers: Elie Saab for their sumptuous evening dress.
Yves Saint Laurent, Aurélie Bidermann for their fabulous jewels.
Dolce & Gabanna for their floral pieces.
- Style Icons: Jackie Kennedy and Olivia Palermo.
- THIS or THAT
STYLE or FASHION
Online vs In-Store Shopping
Designer or Thrift
Open toe or Pointed toe or Round toe Shoes
- 5 Favorite places to shop?
Sandro (french brand)
Bel Air (french brand)
Maje (french brand)
- In 10 years… 10 years I would like to work at a fashion magazine or at a designer house, specifically in their financial sector. But I wish I could go to important events such as Fashion Week.
- When I hear the term “BlackFashion”, I think of a daring style, colorful, flashy, with African prints, classy jewels or rather ethnic.
I also think to the countries in Central Africa, where some people are ready to wear fur under a burning sun to be stylish!
Finally, I think of Rap, singers, black actors, and models (often american people) who affect our lifestyle.
Kanye West, Chanel Iman, Rihanna, …
Check out Shelly at thepeppymay.blogspot.com | twitter | instagram: @thepeppymay | lookbook.nu | bloglovin