BLACK FASHION

A collection of images rarely seen in the media. A platform for people of color to showcase their fantastic, irreverent, classic and bold fashion éclat.

Lincoln Center, NYC.

Shooting: Luna Angel Wearing Melody Ehsani

Shot By: VintageSlangs.tumblr.com

So like

thesynead (now peeping your rant) and to everyone who has ever wondered. Close to 95% of the photos on BlackFashion are submitted. The other 5% are reblogged. Rarely do I ever go in and edit a caption (unless I know the person photographed, photographer or etc.) 

I DO NOT PROFIT OFF OF BLACKFASHION. YOU HAVE NEVER, NOR WILL YOU EVER HAVE NO PAY FOR YOUR IMAGES TO BE SHARED ON BLACKFASHION.

Once upon a time there were google ads and private ads advertised on Blackfashion. They were ugly and now they’re gone.

There is no need for me to ever take any of your images without your consent and post it here without your knowledge or credit. Therefore if you do find an image of yours, whether you simply posed for a photographer at fashion week and they forgot to credit you, or you posted a photo someone took of you and you forgot to give them their credit. YOUR BEEF IS NOT WITH ME. Shoot them a texts work it out with them and then get at me. Seriously all I need to delete a photo is the link and it’s gone.

shirt/jeans: american apparel  shoes: zara bag: vintage coach

remy, 19, nj/dc

floss-mami.tumblr.com

flannel: h&m, jean shirt: nordstrom bp

remy, 19,b nj/dc

floss-mami.tumblr.com

NYFW @ Lincoln Center September 2014. http://davidfoxny.tumblr.com/

Beautiful wrap. NYFW, Lincoln Center. http://davidfoxny.tumblr.com/

Dress: Missguided 

Shoes: Shoedazzle

Niquita, 24, New York 

Submitted by (haitiangawdess.tumblr.com) 

IG: im_skinnyminny 

New York Fashion Week at Lincoln Center Street Style.

http://davidfoxny.tumblr.com

Street Style, NYC Fashion Week.

http://davidfoxny.tumblr.com/

Street Style, NYC.

http://davidfoxny.tumblr.com/

If your the kind of man who wants to be distinctively well dressed at all times, Visit GentlemensTable.com

Follow their IG @gentlemenstable

Blog : http://laissemoivoir.tumblr.com

Instagram : http://instagram.com/laisse_moi_voir

Chapeau : Ecua-andino

Chemise : The kooples

Pantalon : Zara

Chaussures : Sandro

©BlackFashion 2010-2014 SUBMIT / ASK
Fixed. theme by Andrew McCarthy